Home | Staff | 2016-17 Student-Athlete Handbook
Information for Current Broncos | Information for Future Broncos
Information for Coaches and Staff | Information for Boosters and Fans
Information for Agents | Promotional Activity and Merchandise Requests
Coaches and staff have access to the department’s Compliance Manual. The Handbook provides information regarding NCAA rules as well as best practices, in an effort to ensure compliance with NCAA and WCC rules as we build and maintain nationally competitive teams.
Coaches and staff also have access to the compliance forms referenced in the Handbook.
Other Relevant Links:
- NCAA Division I Manual (http://www.ncaapublications.com/)
- Recruiting Guides and Calendars (http://www.ncaa.org/student-athletes/resources/recruiting-calendars)
- Coaches’ Recruiting Certification Practice Exam (http://web1.ncaa.org/coachesTest/exec/practiceexam?division=1)
- NCAA Initial Eligibility Quick Reference Guide (http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Quick_Reference_Sheet.pdf)
- Academic Progress Rate (APR) Search (http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/research/division-i-academic-progress-rate-apr)
- Graduation Success Rates (GSR) Search (http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/research/graduation-success-rate)
The information contained in this site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as advice on any matters of NCAA compliance. The contents of this site contain general information and may not reflect current legal developments or address your situation. Please contact the Compliance Office with specific questions.