Baseball Fundraiser, World Series Game 7 Set For Nov. 15-16
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW AVAILABLE
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Although baseball season is several months away, Bronco fans can get a glimpse of the 2014 squad with the third annual fundraiser and Bronco Baseball Fall World Series Game 7 November 15-16. The event is part of the team finishing up its fall practices, which includes a split-squad series, the final game of which is open to the public and free to attend.
"It is really exciting to see how many people have come out for this event and how many people are passionate about Bronco baseball over the last two years," said baseball head coach Dan O'Brien. "This gives them a chance to see the team well before the season starts."
The weekend begins with the Bronco Baseball Bowling Fundraiser from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Fri., Nov. 15 at Bowlmore, located in San Jose. Friday night features dinner, drinks, a bowling tournament and presentation by Dan O'Brien. To register for the Bowling Fundraiser on November 15, please click here.
Saturday kicks off with Parent Day from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m., during which there will be breakfast and a presentation by Dan O'Brien. All family members are invited and encouraged to attend. First pitch of Game 7 is scheduled for 12:00 p.m. Admission is free and the game is open to the public.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 15: Bronco Baseball Bowling Fundraiser
◦ 7:00 - 11:00 p.m.
◦ Location: Bowlmor (300 San Jose)
◦ Dinner, drinks, bowling tourney, presentation by Coach O'Brien on Bronco Baseball, the Diamond Club, and more.
◦ All families and friends of the program are invited to attend.
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16: Parent Day
◦ 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
◦ Location: Meeting on campus with parents and family members (exact location TBD)
◦ Light breakfast, introductions, presentation by Coach O'Brien
◦ All family members are invited to attend
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16: Game 7 of Fall World Series
◦ 12:00 p.m. first pitch
◦ Location: Schott Stadium
◦ Free admission, open to public
◦ Final fall scrimmage amongst team
To register for the Bowling Fundraiser on November 15, please click here.
For more information on the Bronco Baseball Diamond Club, visit http://www.scudiamondclub.com.